Birthday parties always are very special in kids and children. They love it every way and you can find their enthusiasm well before in time. To start off with science birthday party, parents you have to book them early. Though there are many, you have to take referrals from your known circles, speak to the science entertainers, check their profiles and ask them the schedule they will follow in the science birthday party at your place. You may check for the cost and confirm the time.
Now on the birthday party day, keep your fingers crossed to have a warm weather so that the kids enjoy the party and stay occupied. In this way they can burn energy and also learn something.
Few simple experiments
- Few soda bottles to make a tornado in a bottle. This is easy to make using food coloring, water and a handy kit that your science entertainer will get.
- Making snow. This is also really easy. All that is to be done is to add water and some powder to get artificial snow immediately and it feels as the real snow that kids love. In this experiment the science entertainers come with small containers and passed it to kids. Asked them to take water and to pour it on the magic powder. The fluffy, cold snow was enough to make them happy and they enjoy the snowball fight.
- Exploding diet coke is also a hit in the science birthday party. All it requires is Mentos a box and diet soad 2-liter bottle. Drop the mentos in the diet coke and watch it erupt.
Yes, all this is fun and the science entertainers just require a table space. If you can arrange a room completely free of things that is actually wonderful. You can also be a part of this science fun that is really easy and kids enjoy the most. Besides, you need not spend time and money in looking out for a venue. Enjoy the science party in a simple and effective way. Make it a point to discuss the experiments with the science entertainers to ensure the experiments have nothing to worry about.
You can make it interesting by giving kids attending the parties few things such as:
- Paper lab coats
- Paper hats
- Simple gloves and a small towel
They can put on the coats and hats, while the small towel is used to rub their hands. They will enjoy every bit of such science parties. The most important part is preparing a cake that has some science pictures on it. The foods including:
- Molecules of melon fruit balls and also try red and white grapes, but include toothpicks. Stick a fruit piece at the opposite end of toothpicks.
- Add little sprinkles to the icing for a variety. It will resemble bubbles coming out.
Remember to keep goodie bags ready to give as takeaways and fill it with fun trinkets and a roll of Mentos.